Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to article 13 of regulation (eu) no. 2016/679
Contact Details of the Data Controller
The data controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the EU Member States as well as other data protection provisions is:
TICASS – Tecnologie Innovative per il Controllo Ambientale e lo Sviluppo Sostenibile
via Domenico Fiasella, 3/16 16121 Genova (Italy)
Telefono: +39 010 8900623 | E-mail: email@example.com | PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org
Represented by: Dr. Giorgio Saio
Personal data collected
When you visit our website, you transmit data to our web server via your Internet browser. The following data are temporarily recorded in a log file via an active connection that is established for communication purposes between your Internet browser and our web server:
- Identifiers such as name and surname;
- Contact details such as email address and phone number;
- Data relating to professional life such as title, the company you work for and the position within the company;
- Information about the devices you use for browsing the Website like IP address, operative system, browser used, the favourite language used, and other information collected through the cookies installed on the Websites;
- Any other information voluntarily provided by you.
Provision of your personal data is voluntary but necessary for pursuing the purposes listed below; in the event you do not provide us your personal data, it will be impossible for us to pursue such purposes.
Scope of processing the personal data
We use forms on our web site in order to:
- Sign up for the press release, mailing list or a newsletter;
- Be part of the EcoeFISHent pool of stakeholders;
- Register for events or courses ;
- Send to you – also through automated communication systems – communications about our project, for example Newsletter, news, technical documents, events (marketing purposes);
- Carry out statistical activities for merely internal use and in such a way that, once completed, the data subject cannot be identified (statistical purposes);
- Fulfil legal or regulatory obligations to which we are subject;
- Exercise or defend legal claims.
The processing of your personal data for the purposes under numbers (1), (2) and (3) does not require your consent as it is necessary to comply with your requests, pursuant to Art. 6, par. 1, letter b) of the GDPR. The processing of your personal data for the purposes under number (4) and (8) does not require your consent as it is necessary for pursuing the legitimate interest of the Controller, pursuant to Art. 6, par. 1, letter f), of the GDPR. The processing of your personal data for the purpose under number (5) requires your consent pursuant to Art. 6, par. 1, letter a) of the GDPR. The processing of your personal data for the purpose under number (7) does not require your consent as it is necessary to fulfil legal or regulatory obligations to which the controller is subject, pursuant to Art. 6, par. 1, letter c), of the GDPR.
Storage of personal data
Your personal data will be stored for different periods of time depending on the purposes for which they have been collected. More specifically:
- Data collected for the registration on the Website will be stored until your account will be active;
- Data collected for answering your questions and fulfilling your assistance and support requests will be stored until your request will be fulfilled;
- Data collected to allow you to participate to events or other initiatives will be stored until the end of the event or initiative, unless the law requires a storage for a longer period of time;
- Data collected for soft spam and marketing purposes will be stored for 24 months.
Data collected for the other purposes will be stored for a period of time at least equivalent to the limitation period of the rights for whose establishment, exercise or defence the processing of such data is necessary or as long as we are required to keep them in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Access to personal data
Your personal data may be made accessible or communicated to the following persons who will act as persons authorized to the processing, data processors or autonomous data controllers:
- our employees or collaborators;
- public or private entities, natural or legal persons, who carry out processing activities on our behalf or to whom we are required to communicate your personal data, on the basis of legal or contractual obligations.
Rights under the data protection law
Pursuant to Arts. from 15 to 20 of the GDPR, you have the right to ask us to:
- be informed on the purposes and methods of the processing of your personal data;
- access to and receive a copy of your personal data;
- rectificate incomplete, inaccurate or out-of-date data;
- delete your personal data;
- restrict the processing of your personal data, where applicable under the GDPR;
- object to the processing, wholly or partly, where applicable under the GDPR;
- obtain the portability of your personal data, where applicable under the GDPR.
Where consent is required for the processing of personal data, you may also revoke the consent already given at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
You may exercise any of the rights above by writing an email at email@example.com.
Link to other websites